Saturday, January 9, 2010

When is it right to fight

•What led up to the fight ?I got into a fight in 6th grade with this girl who was running her mouth. So I left the class to try and get away from her and when I came back she was still running her mouth so the teacher stop me from coming back into the class so we wouldn't fight. Then I went down the hall until it was time for us to go home . I was waiting for my friend to come down the hall when I seen the girl walking past. I tried to let but she said somthing smart and I punch her lights out.

•Whether or not your tried to avoid the fight and how? I did try to avoid the fight when I left the class and didn't say anything back when she was running her .

•The events of the fight? The events fight of the fight made me get home late instead of just getting on the bus and going home. I was know for the fight which I didn't like. I also had made a rap sheet with the people who deal fights and stuff like that.

•The outcome of the fight? 3 days oss 1 iss and alot trouble with my mom and dad .

•Did the fight improve or hurt your relationship with that person? At first it did hurt it but it work out for the best . She stop talking so much juke to people and we end up being okay with each other. Some people don't understand things verbal but you should also never let it get point to where you want to fight.

•Any lesson(s) you learned from the fight ? I did don't let people get you mad and somethings are not worth it. I aslo learned things could of been handle in a different way. I learned that things could of went worst I could of really hurt that person.

1 comment:

  1. You do not seem like the fighting type to me! Have you come across similar situations where you handled it differently since then? Great details in this post.

    Please try to write your posts in one continuous paragraph. Some small errors in this post that I can help you fix for more points. As is 18/20 points.

    ReplyDelete